Former White House Aide Omarosa Newman Taped Her Firing From The White House Situation Room


The Hill: Omarosa recorded chief of staff Kelly in White House Situation Room

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman said Sunday that she secretly recorded chief of staff John Kelly in the White House Situation Room.

"This is a White House where everybody lies ... you have to have your back," Manigault Newman said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on why she recorded her conversation with Kelly as he was firing her.

"If I did not have this recording, people would still believe the false, incredible story that I was running around the White House … that I tried to charge the residence of the White House. People would still think that I was trying to set off alarms," she continued. "So yes I recorded myself and I have no regret about it."

Read more ....

WNU Editor: That has to break a number of security protocols.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: