Sexual Allegations And Accusations Continue To Rock The U.S.Congress And The American Media



WNU Editor: What a wild morning. The first thing that I read this morning was this .... NBC Fires Matt Lauer for Sexual Misconduct, but the Worst Is Yet to Come (Daily Beast). And then I read this .... Democratic pressure mounts on Rep. John Conyers to resign (NBC). And now this is coming out (and I want names) .... Chairman details ‘hush fund’ Congress uses to shield harassment complaints (Washington Times). And we are only half-way through the day today.

I have mentioned a few times over the past few weeks that my gut was telling me that this was/is just the tip of the iceberg. Today .... this is no longer the tip that is showing .... we are now seeing the iceberg. And regardless if you are a powerful person or not .... this is just more proof that the culture in the U.S. has changed .... and you will be held accountable.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: